The BBNaija housemate, Amaka has been endorsed by Biggie after she nearly torch the house because of her carelessness while making meat pie.
She had placed a mixture of meat pie in the broiler and planned it for 20 minutes while she left the kitchen for the nursery.
Notwithstanding, Biggie required every one of the housemates to the house after the food had been removed from the stove to forestall a fire flare-up.
He prohibited Amaka for multi week from involving the new microwave apparatus in the kitchen while calling attention to the harm she might have cost the coordinators.
Watch the video👇👇