Osinbajo Angrily Speaks About Betraying Tinubu, I Owe No One Allegiance.
Yemi Osinbajo the Vice President of Nigeria has stated that he owes no individual allegiance asides from the oath he swore to Nigerians when he assumed office in 2015.
Osinbajo said this on Tuesday April 26, during his political consultations in Ogun state. He stated this amidst reports that his decision to run for President was a betrayal of his former principal and erstwhile political godfather, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who had also declared his presidential aspiration ahead of 2023.
Speaking to his supporters in Ogun, Osinbajo said
”After all I have learnt, if called upon to serve the nation, should I say No? I have decided that I will run for the office. I have sworn an oath to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is an oath to our people; our children and the future of Nigeria. I owe nobody else any allegiance outside the oath
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.05.27Video(VIDEO) Reminisce – Overdose ft. Simi
- 2022.05.27News$6 Million Worth of Bitcoin Recovers From Hushpuppi Friend Woodberry by FBI
- 2022.05.27NewsPolice Arrested Four Fake Revenue Collectors in Lagos
- 2022.05.27NewsKemi Olunloyo Mocks Tacha After Jaruma Revealed Tacha Should pay her Money back, More details