Twitter User Writes After Losing His Fiancee And His Car in a Fatal Accident. Toyosi, has taken to his Twitter handle to express his sadness after losing his fiancee and his car in a fatal accident in March this year.
Posting photos of his damaged car, the man recounted how government officials whom he interfaced with during and after the accident that claimed the life of his fiancee, disappointed him in the discharge of their duties. He also mentioned that people seized the opportunity to steal from them after the accident.
Read what he wrote below…
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.05.21Movie(YORUBA MOVIE) KOLO – Download Latest Yoruba Movie 2022
- 2022.05.21NewsDelta Police Rescue Serial Burglar From Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob (Watch Videos)
- 2022.05.21Sport NewsVictor Osimhen wins Serie A Young Player Of The Season Award
- 2022.05.21NewsYour Mother Is Mad – Funke Akindele And Her People Respond To JJC Skillz’s Son’s New Allegations (Watch Video)