Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez His Wife Announce the death of one of their new born twins.
Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner, Georgina Rodriguez have announced the death of their newborn baby boy.
The pair took to social media on Monday night, April 18, to reveal one of his twins had died .
Recall in October 2021, the couple announced on social media that they were expecting twins – a boy and a girl. Sadly they lost one of the twins, the boy, while the girl is alive.
Taking to social media to announce the passing, Ronaldo wrote;
“It is with our deepest sadness we have to announce that our baby boy has passed away. It is the greatest pain that any parents can feel.
“Only the birth of our baby girl gives us the strength to live this moment with some hope and happiness. We would like to thank the doctors and nurses for all their expert care and support.“We are all devastated at this loss and we kindly ask for privacy at this very difficult time. Our baby boy, you are our angel. We will always love you.”
Before the birth of the new Twin, Cristiano, had four children- his first son Cristiano Jr, a set of twins and a daughter, Alana Martina, with partner Georgina
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.05.27Video(VIDEO) Reminisce – Overdose ft. Simi
- 2022.05.27News$6 Million Worth of Bitcoin Recovers From Hushpuppi Friend Woodberry by FBI
- 2022.05.27NewsPolice Arrested Four Fake Revenue Collectors in Lagos
- 2022.05.27NewsKemi Olunloyo Mocks Tacha After Jaruma Revealed Tacha Should pay her Money back, More details