$43 Billion is What Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter. Elon Musk has made an offer to buy Twitter Inc.It has been reported that the richest man in the world offered to buy Twitter for about $43 billion at $54.20/share in cash.
The 50-year-old tycoon announced the offer in a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday.
Musk’s offer price of $54.20 per share represents a 38 percent premium to the closing price of Twitter’s stock on April 1, the last trading day before the Tesla CEO’s over nine percent investment in the company was publicly announced on April 4.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.05.27Video(VIDEO) Reminisce – Overdose ft. Simi
- 2022.05.27News$6 Million Worth of Bitcoin Recovers From Hushpuppi Friend Woodberry by FBI
- 2022.05.27NewsPolice Arrested Four Fake Revenue Collectors in Lagos
- 2022.05.27NewsKemi Olunloyo Mocks Tacha After Jaruma Revealed Tacha Should pay her Money back, More details