Burna Boy Drag by Nigerians For Throwing Shades After Davido Acquired Land Worth N2.5billion
Giant of African has stirred uproar after indirectly criticizing Davido’s billion-naira project.
This comes after Davido, the son of billionaire businessman Adedeji Adeleke, paid N2.5 billion on a land property in Lagos’ high-end Banana Island.
He shared a video of the land he has acquired as he pleads with some of his fans nearby to watch him take good care of the land as he prepares to erect the craziest crib ever.
In response to the property’s disclosure, Burna Boy took to Twitter to confirm his income, claiming it to be the highest in the music industry.
In a now-deleted tweet, he wrote, “And Still… I am the highest paid.”
However, this attracted mixed reactions from the internet, with some blaming the artist of being overly envious, while others mocked him for deleting the tweet because he was unfit for the job.
See some reactions below;
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.05.27Video(VIDEO) Reminisce – Overdose ft. Simi
- 2022.05.27News$6 Million Worth of Bitcoin Recovers From Hushpuppi Friend Woodberry by FBI
- 2022.05.27NewsPolice Arrested Four Fake Revenue Collectors in Lagos
- 2022.05.27NewsKemi Olunloyo Mocks Tacha After Jaruma Revealed Tacha Should pay her Money back, More details