The Imam who was sacked for preaching Anti-Buhari and Anti-government Sermon Gets a New Mosque,
Chief Imam Sheikh Nuru Khalid of National Assembly Mosque Zone E, Apo Legislators’ Quarters, Gudu District, Abuja was terminated for allegedly preaching “anti-Buhari and anti-government” sermon has gotten a new mosque.
Sheik flayed the government over its failure to tame the escalating insecurity and killings in the country. He was however sacked after being initially suspended for allegedly criticising President Muhammadu Buhari over last Monday night’s attack on an Abuja-Kaduna train.
Khalid has now gotten a new appointment from the Management Committee of a new Jum’mat Mosque behind the Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Quarters, Abuja.
He is to lead the congregation with effect from Friday, April 8.
Confirming his new appointment, Khalid described the termination of his appointment by the mosque’s management committee as a necessary price he had to pay for identifying with the suffering masses and speaking truth to power.
See what he said below.
“By the Grace of Almighty Allah, I will be leading my new congregation this Friday, because as clerics we need a platform to operate.
“There’s a Jum’mat mosque we built behind the CBN Quarters, in Abuja; I will now be leading the congregation there.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.05.21Movie(YORUBA MOVIE) KOLO – Download Latest Yoruba Movie 2022
- 2022.05.21NewsDelta Police Rescue Serial Burglar From Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob (Watch Videos)
- 2022.05.21Sport NewsVictor Osimhen wins Serie A Young Player Of The Season Award
- 2022.05.21NewsYour Mother Is Mad – Funke Akindele And Her People Respond To JJC Skillz’s Son’s New Allegations (Watch Video)