A Twitter user has taken to his handle to draw the attention of the authorities to a crack he spotted on one of the pillars at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos state.
Previous post: Wizkid opens up Why I joined EndSARS protest last year
Posting a photo showing the crack, he wrote;
”This is MM2’s parking lot. Given the rate of building collapses in Lagos, can someone alert the right people so we don’t have another disaster on our hands?
So many bad engineers commenting on this tweet. I have two engineering degrees. (I switched careers 12 years ago).
What we’re looking at is two cracked pillar on an expansion joint. There’s a difference. The pillar aren’t meant to split like that.
But hey, we love our burials.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Babatundebase.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2022.01.19MUSIC(MUSIC) Portable Ft. Barry Jhay – All Eyes On Me
- 2022.01.12CategoriesTobi Bakre’s wife and their baby boy Adorable photo of reality TV star
- 2022.01.12CategoriesOnline star, 24 yrs whom faces a year in jail for posing naked in front of church
- 2022.01.12NEWSActor Uti Nwachukwu, Tithing works but it is not compulsory